I read a handful of blogs, I adore them and I particularly love when they share information about themselves and what they love doing. I find that reading about what they enjoy encourages me to add little luxuries to my life that I might not have thought of.
So what do I love doing?
- Curling up on my sofa, wrapped up in a blanket and reading a book
- Listening to music (I have varied taste so one week it can be listening to dance music (kiss fm) then next week it can be classical music (that’s what’s on as I’m writing now).
- Making peppermint tea in a teapot (it’s so quaint, I love it, it makes me feel like a lady, like my Granny)
- Feeling the sun on my skin (in England it always feels like a luxury)
- Catching up and having coffee with my friends and family (whether that’s face to face or over skype)
- Watching a movie
- Wearing anything soft and silky
- De-cluttering (ahhh the feeling of space, I love that)
I hope some of these things have got you thinking about what you love doing and inspired you to include them in your day… Please feel welcome to post what you love doing below, I’d love to know