In the last few months a few people have asked me why people come for psychic readings and I realised it was a really tricky question for me because when I go for a psychic reading I want to check my intuition against someone elses. To identify which are the strongest possible futures I’m unconsciously creating, by listening to what the other psychic is picking up on.
But for people who aren’t already psychic – well I wasn’t sure exactly why they came for psychic readings so I started asking my clients and this is what they said.
- It’s reassuring
- I always find it lifts my spirits
- I walk away with clarity and focus
- The readings you’ve done for me are always so empowering
- It’s interesting
- I come because I think it’s amazing how much you pick up on
- I feel like the readings I’ve had from you give me much needed guidance
- I trust you
- As you know I’ve had a few very significant warnings – just at the right time
- It always puts my mind at rest
- I came initially because I wanted help answering some questions but now I come because I like the insight it gives me
These are wonderful things that readings can give people and in the spirit of harmony, I feel it is just as important to cover what a psychic reading does not do?
- It does not absolve you of reponsibility to make decisions in your life
- It will not ever give you a step by step map of how you are ‘supposed’ to lead your life
It is always important to remember (and remind others) that those decisions are down to you, and you alone. A psychic has no more authority than the opinon of a friend, in the decisions you make in your life. I always tell my clients to take what I say with a pinch of salt because I know from previous experience that when I’ve held onto something a psychic’s said, whether it’s good or bad, it can cause unneccessary worry.
So in short if you’re looking for reassurance, guidance or clarity then it might be worth considering having a psychic reading. But don’t take my word for it, decide for yourself 😉